1770 Larc Day Tours
Your Remote Island Adventure Awaits!
in the Eurimbula National Park
What to do on your Larc Day Tour
Day Tours with 1770 Castaway have a variety of activities for you to enjoy, with our camp located on Middle Island in the Eurimbula National Park on the Jenny Lind Creek side. Here you can go fishing or crabbing, zoom about in motorised boats, sand board down 35m sand dunes into the water, kayaking, explore caves, find oysters, explore the natural wonders of this isolated island…or better still, just relax, lie back on the beach and do nothing.
Join the Group
Fantastic Unforgettable Views
Whats Included ?
- Transfers to/from the Greyhound Bus Stop to the Marina
- Return Larc\boat transfers from 1770 Marina to Middle Island
- National Park fees. Free
- use of poly-craft power boats
- sand boarding
- crab pots and some basic fishing equipment
- Free use of kayaks,
- rubber tractor tubes,
- life jackets
- beach games and other assorted items,
- first aid kit
- Water for drinking
- Sausage Sizzle and drink for Lunch
Highlights for your
1770 Castaway Larc Day Tour
- 1770 Castaway Larc Day Tour will begin with a ride over on the 1770 Castaway Larc which is ready to take you and your friends to the remote Castaway Camp for a fantastic fun filled adventure. Gather up a group or join another and get stuck into all the sights and activities Middle Island has to offer.
- Try Kayaking
- Sandboarding down 35m sand dunes into the water
- explore the caves
- go fishing
- throw in a crab pot
- find oysters
- explore the natural wonders of this isolated island
- ride our Larc\Aqua Duck
If your not the action type just relax, lie back on the beach and catch some rays. On this trip you will have the freedom and flexibility to do what you like on the Island.
This is an experience that will be remembered. So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets for the epic one day Middle Island adventure!