Your Remote Island Adventure Awaits!
Highlights for your Castaway Larc Tour
- Try Kayaking
- Sandboarding down 35m sand dunes into the water
- explore the caves
- go fishing
- throw in a crab pot
- find oysters
- explore the natural wonders of this isolated island
- ride our Larc\Aqua Duck
Join the Group
Fantastic Unforgettable Views
Whats Included ? And what to do?
- Transfers to/from the Greyhound Bus Stop to the Marina
- Return Larc\boat transfers from 1770 Marina to Middle Island
- National Park fees. Free
- use of poly-craft power boats
- sand boarding
- crab pots and some basic fishing equipment
- Free use of kayaks,
- rubber tractor tubes,
- life jackets
- beach games and other assorted items,
- first aid kit
- Water for drinking
- Sausage Sizzle and drink for Lunch
1770 Castaway has a variety of activities for you to enjoy, with our camp located on Middle Island on the Jenny Lind Creek side. Here you can go fishing or crabbing, zoom about in motorised boats, sand board down 35m sand dunes into the water, kayaking, explore caves, find oysters, explore the natural wonders of this isolated island…or better still, just relax, lie back on the beach and do nothing.
If your not the action type just relax, lie back on the beach and catch some rays. On this trip you will have the freedom and flexibility to do what you like on the Island.
This is an experience that will be remembered. So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets for the epic one day Middle Island adventure!